sooooo....I took a lil bird's advice!
1. found old shoes in closet from Target clearance a long time ago
2. thought about what I could do
3. noticed koko birds fab yellow crown
4. bought bright citrus spray paint
5. taped off all areas I did not want paint on....meticulously!!
6. wiped down areas to be painted with alcohol...warning some get gummy so be sure to use a non lint cloth of some sort
7. started painting...go easy and slow and thin and multiple layers...letting dry in between
8. spray clear top coat on
9. set aside for a few days so the paint has nice peaceful time to set
10. TA DAAAAAAAA!
HAWT neon summer shoes!